½ cup almond butter
½ cup Guiltless 7 Seed Flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅔ cup walnuts
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut milk (full fat, in the can)
- 1 heaping tablespoon raw honey
- pinch of salt
- 5 eggs, whisked
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil (unrefined)
- juice of 4 lemons
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries
1. Place all crust ingredients in food processor and mix until smooth. (Our big food processor broke, so I used a small one and everything still fit!)
2. Add crust ingredients to an 8x8 baking dish (use glass if you have it so you can see the pretty inside!) and press down to form an even crust. / For crunchy crust: bake at 350 degress for 10 minutes / For softer crust: Put in fridge for about 20 minutes (no baking for soft)
3. While the crust is baking / or hardening in fridge, make your lemon topping.
4. Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
5. Add your eggs, honey, coconut oil, and lemon juice to the saucepan and whisk together.
6. Continue stirring together until mixture begins to thicken. Increase heat to medium high, if needed to thicken. (just make sure not to cook your eggs)
7. Once lemon mixture has thickened, remove from heat, and place in bowl to cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
8. When your lemon topping has cooled, spread it over your crust then place your raspberries and blueberries however you'd like! You might alternate berries to get some of each in every square!